February 5th, 2013
PC's newest branch, PCc, and artist Hannah Grabinski are working together to shine a little light on[...]
December 21st, 2012
If you have been keeping up with our Facebook, Twitter and blog you know that we have been[...]
October 22nd, 2012
It's no secret that pets bring a smile to our face, but did you know that your health can benefit fr[...]
October 11th, 2012
Pascale Communications and the Connecticut Chapter of the Pajama Party Program have partnered in the[...]
October 10th, 2012
Georgette Pascale Awarded the Gold! Pascale Communications' CEO, Georgette Pascale, has been given [...]
Pascale Communications Twitter Feed
Pascale Communications Consulting Twitter Feed
- Allison on Happy Birthday, Georgette Pascale!
- Hannah on 2012 Awards: Go Team!
- Josh on Meet PC’s Summer Intern Kaitlin Roth!
- Elana on Social Media: Tips, Tricks and Etiquette
- LOLA on Social Media: Tips, Tricks and Etiquette
- Vincent Eschete on Happy Holidays from PC!
- Tammy Bogetti on Moving Tips for the (Virtual) Worker
- Jerel "Air Guitar" Patch on PC presents: Gabe Wonderling, PC’s Summer Intern!
- PascaleCom on PC Presents: Allison Potter, Pittsburgh’s Finest!
- Grace on Letters from Rose: Spring Cleaning Edition
TagsAAO abbott medical optics Allison Potter american academy of opthalmology art Audra Friis chandelier charity event childrens museum Choose Your Own Adventure christopher preis client Deb Holliday Donate donations EHR entrepreneurs facebook female entrepreneurs Food free Georgette Pascale hannah grabinski health healthcare internship media medical devices news NYC opthalmology times Pascale Communications PC pcc pharmaceutical PR pr firm public relations Social Media Tips virtual pr company virtual pr firm virtual public relations firm weekly web recap writing